Talbot County, Maryland
About Us >> Departments >> Planning and Zoning >> Applications


Please note some applications below will allow you to type your information

Administrative Site Plan

Administrative Variance (Critical Area within the Shoreline Development Buffer)

Bed and Breakfast

Buffer Management Guidelines/Plant List

Buffer Management Plan/Forest Preservation (Critical Area)

Cottage Industry

Declaration of Intent Agricultural

Declaration of Intent Forestry

Declaration of Intent Intrafamily Transfer

Declaration of Intent Real Estate

Declaration of Intent Residential Single Lot

Forest Conservation

Home Based Occupation

Land Development Application- This Application must be completed along with your Revision Plat, Site Plan Review and all Subdivision Applications.

Lot Coverage Critical Area Worksheet

Lot Coverage WRC Zone Worksheet

Mobile/Manufactured Home Park License

Minor Special Exception Modification 

Minor Variance Critical Area

Minor Variance Non Critical Area

Noise Compliance

Nonconforming Structure Minor Critical Area

Nonconforming Structure Minor Non Critical Area

PMP/Property Maintenance Permit, within 1000' and outside the 100' Shoreline Development Buffer

Pre-Application Meeting Request

Produce Stand

Project Activity and Status Report

Public Information Act

Request to Planning Officer

Revision Plat - Sketch

Revision Plat - Preliminary/Final

Roadside Vendor License

Short Term Rental - New

Short Term Rental - Renewal

Site Plan Review - Minor and Major

SBMP/Simplified Buffer Management Plan, within 100' Shoreline Development Buffer

Subdivision - Sketch

Subdivision - Preliminary

Subdivision - Final

Use Certificate

Waiver Request

Zoning Enforcement Request

Zoning Map Amendments

Zoning Text Amendments


Page last modified 11/26/18 12:12:25