Listed below are Talbot County Community Pool Rules. All patrons are required to comply with pool rules and regulations whether being enforced by a lifeguard, pool manager, attendant or other pool employee. Failure to comply with rules and/or staff requests will result in the loss of certain or all pool privileges.
1. Please do not run inside the pool area or dive in less than 7 ft. of water.
2. Unruly behavior, fraternizing with pool staff, climbing or playing on staff equipment, foul language, excessive horseplay and life threatening actions are prohibited.
3. Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
4. Glass containers are prohibited inside pool area.
5. Pets are prohibited in the pool area.
6. Eating, drinking and/or chewing gum is prohibited while swimming in the pool.
7 Proper swimming attire is to be worn by all patrons using the pool. Cut-off shorts, basketball shorts, tank tops, t-shirts, sports bras and all types of undergarments are prohibited.
8. Swim diapers are required to be worn by all children who are not toilet trained. (ex: Little Swimmers by Huggies)
9. Pool Passes are non-transferable; passes used by unauthorized persons are subject to revocation.
10. Children (under 12 years old) must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older).
11 Any person wishing to swim in the deep end must pass a swim test given by an on-duty lifeguard.
12. All swimmers are required to shower before entering the pool.
13. Outside food may not be brought into the facility. Only pool staff may arrange for outside food for parties.
14. Persons suffering from fever, colds, inflamed eye (pink eye), nasal or ear discharge, open sores, skin diseases, diarrhea, or any other communicable disease, are by law not permitted in the pool area. The staff reserves the right to ask for documentation from a doctor before permitting such persons into the pool area.
Page last modified 06/23/14 01:25:15