AG Resolution Board

The Agricultural Resolution Board is hereby established in Talbot County Code § 128-4 to arbitrate and mediate disputes involving agricultural operations conducted on agricultural lands and issue findings concerning whether or not such agricultural operation are conducted in a manner consistent with generally accepted agricultural practices.

Complaints of nuisances that allegedly affect the reasonable use and enjoyment of property shall be made to the Talbot County Office of Planning and Zoning. Complaints that allege an impact to public health also shall be forwarded to the Talbot County Health Department.

Any questions contact Talbot County Planning and Zoning at 410-770-8030.


Page last modified Monday, April 25, 2022 12:44:30 PM