The following policies apply to money deposited for use by Talbot County Detention Center inmates:
- Any funds received shall be credited to the inmate's account on the first business day following the funds arrival at the Detention Center;
- Money orders may be dropped off at the Detention Center Administrative Office, utilize the envelopes located near the drop box in the lobby;
- Funds received through the mail must be in the form of a Money Order made payable to the inmate.
- Money Order is limited to $150.00.
- Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
Page last modified 06/20/14 13:31:20