- To devise, receive and maintain all forms generated by this Title.
- To provide published advisory opinions to persons subject to the Title as to the applicability of the provisions of this Title to them.
- To process and make determinations as to complaints filed by any person alleging violations of this Title.
- To conduct a public information program regarding the purposes and application of this Title.
For information regarding the Ethics Commission please contact the members directly.
File a Complaint
Fill out the attached form to file a complaint with the Ethics CommissionSee Form
- Anthony P. Kern
- Sharon Harrington
- James Bell
- Paul Davin
- G.A. Irving, III, Esquire
No public hearing or meeting scheduled at this time.
Check back later for events.
Related Rules and Regulations
Page last modified Monday, January 22, 2024 12:56:48 PM