Victim's Witness Division
With the establishment of the Victim Witness Division in 1983, the Office of the State's Attorney for Talbot County committed itself to enhancing the roles of victims and witnesses in the criminal justice system.
If you are a victim of a crime or a witness to one, your function in the judicial process is an extremely important one. In order to achieve successful prosecution of criminals, your assistance and cooperation are essential.
To help alleviate your concerns and to respond to any questions you may have, you will be able to work not only with a State's Attorney, but with a Victim Advocate from the Victim Witness Division during the course of the proceedings. You are encouraged to contact the Victim Witness Division at any time concerning any questions which you may have.
- Karen Greene, Director, District and Circuit Court
- Michelle Clark, Advocate - District Court and Juvenile Court
- Lois Elder, Administration
- Information about the status of your court case via letters and phone calls
- Notice of court proceedings, including any changes
Page last modified 01/30/21 15:05:52